- A package of Spaghetti
- One (16 ounce) bottle Robusto Italian Dressing
- Salad Supreme Seasoning
- One Green Bell Pepper, Chopped
- One Red Bell Pepper, Chopped
- One Yellow Pepper, Chopped
- A can of sliced Black Olives, Drained
- One package of cherry tomatoes, Cut in half
- Cook a whole package of spaghetti in boiling water, according to the direction.
- Rinse in cool water, drain. Place into a large bowl.
- Add Robusto dressing, pepper, olives, and tomatoes into large bowl.
- Shake on Salad Supreme seasoning on the top.
- Toss salad, and top with additional Salad Supreme seasoning.