There is nothing more perfect for a movie night than a decent flick, good company, and popcorn. This week’s recipe comes from Michael at Inspired by Charm. It’s a little late to make this for the 4th of July, but it’s still an easy party snack.
Red Velvet Popcorn
- 8 cups or 2 bags of popcorn
- 3 cups of Red Velvet cake crumbs or about ⅓ of a 9×13
- 22 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoons Crisco
- Blue sprinkles
- Lay down wax paper on a table, pour out popcorn on top of it.
- Melt chocolate chips with Crisco in the microwave or double broiler, until smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate on top of popcorn.
- Add cake crumbs and sprinkles, then let cool.