Hot Ham & Cheese Rolls
These rolls are the love child of cinnamon rolls and Hawaiian ham sandwiches. The recipe comes from the blog Kevin and Amanda.
- 1 can refrigerated Classic Pizza Crust
- 3/4 lb deli ham
- 12 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Unroll the pizza dough onto a cutting board and press into approximately a 13×18-inch rectangle. Top with ham and cheese slices.
- Starting on the longer side of the rectangle, roll up the edge tightly. When you reach the end, pinch the seam together and flip the roll so that the seam is face down. Cut into 12 slices, approximately 1-inch wide. Arrange in prepared baking dish.
- Next, combine the butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and poppy seeds in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk until the butter is melted and the glaze is combined. Pour evenly over the tops of the rolls.
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden and browned.