- 1/2 of a 16 oz box of spaghetti
- A 6.3 oz jar of Barilla pesto
- 4 medium sized chicken breasts
- A pinch of salt
- Begin by filling a large pot halfway full with water, and put on a medium-high heat setting. While this is heating, add in 1/2 box of spaghetti and a pinch of salt. From here, fix the noodles according to the directions on the packaging.
- While this is boiling, cut up the chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces. Throw them into a covered skillet and let them cook through. When there’s no pink left, drain any juices off the chicken. Then put the chicken back into the pan, letting them get a nice and burn-like crust on them.
- By now the pasta should be done, so go ahead and drain it. Put the spaghetti back into the pot and mix in the jar of pesto, mixing with kitchen tongs. Once evenly coated, add in the chicken.