- 5 cups Tortilla Chips (about 2/3 of a bag)
- 2 cups Pork, diced
- ½ cup Refried Beans
- 4 cups Cheese, Shredded
- 1 cup Milk
- ½ of a 4 oz can Green Chilies, drained
- ¼ cup Cilantro
- 2 teaspoon Jalapeño, diced
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 Lime, zest
- 1 Tablespoon Dill
- ⅓ cup Pico De Gallo
- Preheat oven to 350°F. On a baking sheet, layer on the tortilla chips. Then pile on the shredded pork and beans, sprinkling on half of the cheese as well.
- In a pot, add milk, the rest of the cheese, and green chillies. Allow the cheese to melt on a medium heat, so it becomes a smooth liquid.
- Deseed the avocado and combine with dill, yogurt, lime, cilantro, and jalapeño and blend into a liquid.
- Place tray into oven for 7 minuteor until the cheese layer has melted.
- Once out of the oven, let the nachos cool for a couple of minutes. To finish them, sourcream sauce, cheese sauce, and Pico De Gallo.