Last week I ordered a Hamilton Beach 70740 8-Cup Food Processor from Amazon. Food processors are one of the most underrated kitchen equipment items. It’s a blender, mixer, food grater, and puréer all in one. This recipe will conquer a sweet tooth and is dairy free.
- 4 cups Ice
- 1 cup Almond Milk or other milk alternatives
- 6 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 3 tablespoons Zero Calories Sugar Substitute (about 9 sugar packets)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Combine ice and milk in the food processor, and blend the two until it resembles soft serve ice cream. If it’s not thick enough, continue to add ice and repeat the process.
- Add the remaining ingredients. If your processor has a pulse setting, pulse until it’s all integrated. Otherwise, blend it on its lowest setting.