One of my best friends just finished a program that will allow her to get her CNA license. Her favorite food of all time is Oreos, especially Double Stuffed Oreos. In celebration, I whipped her up a batch of these easy cookies.
- 1 package of Oreos
- 1 White Cake Mix
- 4 oz of Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
- 1 Egg
- 8 tablespoons Butter, Melted
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a food processor, take 2/3 of the package of Oreos and pulse until they are crushed. If you don’t have a food processor, do this step in a large plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin instead.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients with the Oreos. Mix this together until the dough forms, and you can stop mixing when the cookies and chips are fully incorporated.
- On a greased pan, bake 2 1/2 inch dough balls for 8 minutes or until the top is set.