This simple drink is the most refreshing way to kick off the spring season. For my slushie, I used a pre-made frozen fruit package that included mangos, strawberries, and bananas. Before starting the recipe, I allowed the fruit to thaw for a few hours.
- 2 cup Fruit of choice, chopped
- ½ cup of Fruit Juice or a Lemon Lime Soda
- ½ of a Lime
- 2 cups Ice
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- Began by adding your fruit, juice, and the juice of half a lime into a food processor. On a medium setting, blend this into a thin paste.
- Toss in the ice, and blend this again. Depending on preference, add more ice for a thicker texture.
- This step is optional, but add in honey for extra sweetness.