For every BBQ or cookout, you’ve got to have some amazing side dishes to eat. This fruit salad is the easiest dish ever and is impossible to mess up. You know what they say: sometimes the simplest things are the best.
- ½ Lime
- 2 teaspoons Sugar Substitute
- 6 cups Watermelon
- 1 ½ cups Strawberries,
- 2 ½ cups Seedless Grapes
- Squeeze the juice from half of a lime into a bowl. Add in the sugar substitute and let it sit and dissolve.
- Grab a cutting board and chop up half the watermelon to produce the six cups needed
- Remove the tops of the strawberries and julienne.
- Cut the grapes into halves.
- Add the fruit to a large bowl and pour in the lime juice. Toss until coated