For the first time in years, I’m not hosting a huge Christmas get-together for all my friends. This year it’s going to be low key with a few girls over. Still, I am going to make a couple of snacky food for us to eat. Because I’m going with a holiday theme, I’m making a holiday version of party meatballs.
- 2 14-ounce packages Frozen Meatballs
- 1 14-ounce can Whole Cranberry Sauce
- 1 17-ounce bottle Barbecue Sauce of Choice
- ¼ Cup Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 tablespoon Worcheshire Sauce
- ½ tablespoon Cayenne
- In a small saucepan combine the can of cranberry sauce and barbecue sauce. You want this to smooth out a bit and just start to bubble.
- Then mix in mustard, garlic powder, onion, Worchestire sauce, and Cayenne.
- For easy cleanup, put a slow cooker liner in the crockpot. Then dump in the meatballs.
- Pour on the sauce on top of the frozen meatballs. Put on the lid, and place them on a low setting. If you want to speed this up, either warm up the meatballs first or put them at high speed.
- After the meatballs have been in there an hour, mix the meatballs in with the sauce. Every hour or so, stir the meatballs so that each one of them is covered.
- Three to four hours later, the meatballs are ready to be eaten.