There are two types of people in the world. People who love chicken parmesan and people who hate it. Chicken parm can be broken down into three main ingredients: chicken, tomato sauce, and parmesan.
This weekend I’m going over to a friend’s house. To make this a little easier to transport, I’m going to make it like a casserole.
- 1 1/2 lbs Chicken, breast or thighs
- 28 Oz Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup Parmesan, grated
- 1 cup Mozzarella, grated
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Cook the chicken either on the grill, stovetop, or oven until fully cooked. Roughly chop the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Add the chicken to the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
- On top of that, evenly spread on the tomato sauce.
- In a small bowl, combine the parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Then sprinkle on top of the chicken. You don’t have to mix the two, but I did this so that the flavor is continuous throughout.
- On top, add the bread crumbs and Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Serve with noodles or by itself.